Caribbean Star Snorkeling Tour
Caribbean Connection - Cancun Snorkel Tours
For all those sea lovers searching for new experiences, CARIBBEAN STAR SNORKELING is a unique opportunity to discover all treasures the Mexican Caribbean hides…Like MUSA underwater museum and the coral reefs located in Bahia de Mujeres in this unique 3 hour snorkeling tour.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Tour departs from luxury newly expanded private 10,000 sq ft Facility @ Punta Sam Ferry Terminal in Cancun
Pickup times at your hotel or condo only in Cancun, varies depending on where you are staying at, Cancun downtown and hotel zone from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM.
We HIGHLY recommend adding professional transportation/transfer service to your reservation
Caribbean Star Snorkel
Adult $59 USD
Per Person - Ages 12 and older
Child $45 USD
Per Person - Ages 4 through 11
Free for Ages 3 and younger
It is recommended to add round-trip transportation to your reservation
- If transfer selected: shared roundtrip ground transportation from your hotel or condo in comfortable A/C vans
- Continental breakfast at our marina
- Snorkeling gear by National Geographic Snorkeler*
- Reef snorkeling at Punta Sam reef for 45 minutes experience at Ixlache Reef
- Tour around the island
- Mayan Style Buffet Lunch
- Open bar (domestic)
- Visit to Playa Norte beach
- Time to Relax on the Beach
- Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown
- Shopping or exploring Isla Mujeres
- Party time on the trip back to the marina!
$13 USD per person Deck and National Park Bracelet fee due in cash at check-in.
Tour duration is from approximately 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM.
At your hotel, condo or Airbnb, from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM.
At Contoy Adventures we care about our customers and we keep you safe, this is what you can expect during your visit-Face masks required for travelers and guides and employees in confined areas (Vans, Marina, and Restaurant)-Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff at all times-Social distancing throughout the experience and regularly sanitized areas (Vans, Marina, Boats, and Beach club)-Temperature check with thermal cameras for visitors and staff
- Comfortable shoes/sandals
- Biodegradable Sunblock
- Insect Spray
- $13 USD in cash per person for Deck and National Marine Park Entrance Fee Bracelets
- Cash/Credit card for Tips, souvenirs, etc.
- Dramamine, Patches, Ear Buttons, and Ginger etc to PREVENT seasickness.
- Other items: Long sleeve shirt, shorts to change into, wetsuit or shorties (available to rent).
Caribbean Star Tour Photo Gallery
Caribbean Star Snorkel Tour
The adventures start at your hotel lobby to take you on our A/C vans to our Marina to do a very brief check-in, here, you will receive the instructions briefing and activity rules. After this, we will board the snorkeling and scuba boat for our 3-hour adventure visiting 2 snorkeling points.
First stop, The Underwater Museum, with hundreds of sculptures submerged with a double purpose, to attract people away from the natural coral reefs and to create new reefs.
Second stop, The magnificent Coral reefs along the Great Mayan reef barrier, part of the 2nd largest coral barrier in the world, where you will have the opportunity to interact with colorful fish and other marine life in their habitat.Water and soft drinks are included throughout the whole excursion.